We’re looking for a senior artworker
20 September 2019
Red Stone is looking for an experienced, motivated and highly skilled senior artworker.
This is a key position in the studio and you’ll be responsible for delivering work of outstanding quality across a range of digital and print projects.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 5 years design studio experience
– excellent typographic skills, with experience in annual reports a necessity
– advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– confidence in working across both digital and print projects
– attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small
– ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
– expert knowledge to develop production solutions alongside our creative team
– ability to work well as part of a team
– excellent communication and strong organisational skills
– confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations.
We're engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 18 October 2019. Sorry, no agencies.