– 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
– wide-ranging experience including digital projects, campaigns and annual reports
Skill and expertise
– the desire to work collaboratively and play an active role
– sound commercial approach to delivering projects profitably
– friendly and empathetic towards our clients
– excellent communication skills on email, phone and video calls
– expert in brand identity management and activation
– expertise in managing and supporting creative teams
Knowledge and organisation
– proactivity and problem-solving skills to mitigate risk
– the same level of professionalism and commitment to every project, large or small
– outstanding attention to detail, with accuracy and integrity in all work
– an organised, self-starter keen to drive projects forward
– managing the process, from briefing through to final delivery, and de-brief
Communication and teamwork
– a confident, thoughtful and enthusiastic team player
– main point of contact with clients
– preparing and overseeing detailed project budgets, timelines and specifications
– capturing client feedback and accurately communicating it to our team
– effective prioritisation and delegation of workloads
– meeting targets for clients and projects
– building and maintaining excellent client relationships
– helping Red Stone flourish
We're after someone with intelligence and energy – at ease working with both clients and our creative team.
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 25 June 2021. Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.