– 4+ years professional experience in a design studio
Skill and expertise
– a fresh, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
– fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
– outstanding attention to detail, with accuracy and integrity in all work
Knowledge and organisation
– experience in brand identity creation and activation
– knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
– the ability to work in an agile way, across multiple projects
Communication and teamwork
– excellent communication and presentation skills
– ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
– confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge
The role is a semi-remote, full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1.
You will be joining a busy, thriving design team so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency working with some of the best-known organisations in the UK.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 25 June 2021. Interviews will be by video. Sorry, no agencies.