Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 4+ years design studio experience
– confidence and experience in working across both digital and print projects
Skill and expertise
– ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats
– excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity
– attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small
Knowledge and organisation
– advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
– working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– knowledge of web compliance and accessibility in Adobe Acrobat
– knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
– expert knowledge to develop production solutions alongside our creative team
– organise, manage and correctly name files and folders on the work server
– play a key role in our quality control process
Communication and teamwork
– excellent communication and strong organisational skills
– ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
– ability to work well as part of a team
– confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
The role is a full time position. Initially, you’ll be home-working and then attending our studio in Clerkenwell London EC1. You will be joining a busy, thriving team, so this is the perfect role for someone looking to develop their career in the industry.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations. We're engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 28 May 2021.
Sorry, no agencies.