Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 4+ years design studio experience
– confidence and experience in working across both digital and print projects
Skill and expertise
– ability to understand and translate creative concepts across multi platform deliverables and formats
– excellent typographic skills, with experience in all aspects of design and production a necessity
– attention to detail, accuracy and integrity in all work, large or small
Knowledge and organisation
– advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and ideally After Effects
– working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– knowledge of web compliance and accessibility in Adobe Acrobat
– knowledge and experience of working within and complying with brand guidelines
– expert knowledge to develop production solutions alongside our creative team
– organise, manage and correctly name files and folders on the work server
– play a key role in our quality control process
Communication and teamwork
– excellent communication and strong organisational skills
– ability to work on multiple projects and respond quickly in fast-paced environment
– ability to work well as part of a team
– confident, personable, proactive, enthusiastic, with a willingness to rise to any challenge.
– hybrid working
– career development, with a training budget to further your skill set and knowledge
– regular reviews: quarterly performance reviews
– enhanced holiday entitlement after two years service
– time off between Christmas and New Year, in addition to personal holiday entitlement
– monthly contribution towards electricity and broadband when working remotely
– studio lunches, social events and talks.
Our people are our greatest asset, so we make sure you are supported wherever possible. You will have an equal voice in the agency and be able to contribute to Red Stone, our culture and our future successes.
Red Stone is an award-winning creative agency based in East London. We provide brand strategy and design services to leading UK and international organisations. We're engaged in some fantastic projects from brand creation and implementation, to tactical marketing initiatives and campaigns.
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm Friday 16 December 2022.
Sorry, no agencies.