We’re looking for a senior artworker
13 April 2016
Red Stone is looking for an experienced and motivated senior artworker.
This is a key position in the studio, and you’ll be responsible for
delivering work of outstanding quality across a range of print and
online projects. Excellent typographic skills and experience with annual
reports a necessity. Advanced knowledge of Adobe Acrobat an advantage.
You need to:
– work at the highest levels of excellence at all times
– be willing to develop production solutions alongside our designers
– have an attention to detail balanced with an ability to work on multiple projects
– be willing to rise to any challenge
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills, experience and attributes:
– at least 5 years experience of working in a design studio
– excellent communication skills
– accuracy and integrity in all work
– confident, enthusiastic and proactive
– treats every project, large or small, with the same level of professionalism and commitment
You’ll be working with our designers and project managers on digital
and print projects. You’ll be proactive, enthusiastic and happy to help
in any way you can.
Please email email@example.com with your CV, samples of work and salary expectations by 5pm 20 May 2016. Sorry, no agencies.